As I took a few minutes last night to browse through some of my 2009 pictures, I was struck by the many ups and downs my family and most likely yours have experienced over the last twelve months. It made me realize how present God is with us even though He can't be physically seen. Uh oh! I'm getting all reflective up in here!
2009 at a glance:
- A friend called to offer us a family trip to Hawaii
- I was diagnosed with Melanoma, minor surgery, given the all clear!
- Lots of family time
- Helped people in the community
- Trip to Catalina Island and Mount Hermon
- Swine flu for all
- Pneumonia for Beach Bunny and Big Surf
- Got my first big girl camera
- Beach Bunny home one year
- Spent hours on the soccer, baseball and football fields
- Our real estate investment went south
- Learning to parent a tween
- Trip to Disneyland
- Met Pioneer Woman
- My new niece was born
- Family Christmas shoebox trip to Mexico
Happy New Year, friends!