Sunday

Help For a Foster Boy & Halloween Peek

I am so excited to have completed fund raising with your help for a wonderful boy in our local foster care system. If you don’t remember his story, please click HERE.

To be totally honest, I was scared to death to hit “publish” when I first asked for your help to join me in helping Floyd. I was afraid no one would chip in, and I would be left hanging there. But I trusted the Lord. Now as I look back I believe God placed the number “500” in my heart, but in His unending love multiplied it. One of my boys tonight came to me with some money for Floyd, and now the total is $1000.50. Unbelievable.

This is what I know and need to remember…

What a privilege I have been given by God to be able to spend my life giving His love away.

Thank you for helping me help Floyd. I can’t wait to hand him his check and tell him that people from all over the country care for him. I pray that your kindness will reveal to him the heart of the heavenly Father who cares for his needs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kathleen N. from California, your name was randomly picked from the list of all who “chipped in” with me. You are the winner!! I am excited to design a mini album just for you. Please email me at pineappleprincess777@gmail.com.

_________________________________________

Ok, so no post is complete without a picture, so here’s a peek at tomorrow’s post…

halloween peek

Encourage one another,

19 comments:

Mommy said...

So AWESOME to read you reached your goal and more! God is SO GOOD!! It's all about HIM and He can make anything happen. I'm so glad you listened and published your post. I can't wait to read tomorrow's post. Your ladybug is GORGEOUS!!!

Jamie said...

Love this! I just published a post about being generous and this is the perfect example. You have inspired me.

And what a adorable picture can't wait to see tomorrow's post.

Jaimee said...

Way to go on doubling your goal, you are awesome! And, I cannot wait until tomorrow, someone looks so VERY cute in her ladybug costume!!!

Gina & Tommy said...

Yeah God! Yeah Floyd! Can't wait for your Halloween post! Your ladybug is a doll!

Many Blessings,
Gina

Amy said...

I am so happy for this young man that you will be able to present him with that check. I am praying for him and I am so inspired by you helping him.
Blessings,
Amy

Renea Lynch said...

I had been watching your 'chip-in meter' and thought, what a blessing! It far exceeded expectations. God is good, now, just don't forget to post a pic of the proud new auto owner with his choice! :) (if possible) it's awesome to see God's handiwork!

Misty Rice said...

Adorable. I love it. Now you can just pack up the lady bug costume and send it my way and Morgan will wear it next year. LOL

Misty Rice said...

Question: Where do you get all your 'scrap kits'??? I am new to it all, and I have one kit that I got a while back for my blog. Do you just purchase them wherever and then make your own design?

thanks for any help you can give.

Alyssa said...

She looks absolutely precious in that costume!

Angie said...

Awesome!! I can't wait to hear Floyd's reaction!! I know it will be in a upcoming post!

Robyn said...

What a beautiful little ladybug!!

Bobbi said...

WOW!! So glad that it went well.

What a beautiful ladybug!!!

Amanda Rooney said...

Congratulations!!! God is amazing!! Thanks for being such a great example to all of us on how to trust God completely through obedience!!

And oh my....what a stinkin' cute ladybug. I gotta say....the red pompoms in her hair just MAKE this outfit!! Too Cute!!

Laura said...

That's awesome, congrats on doubling your goal, what a blessing!

Adorable ladybug! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I just noticed your amount...that is awesome. congrats to the winner and what a cute little lady bug you have.

Sherrie said...

Congratulations on your achievement. What a wonderful thing you have done. I am new to your blog so I didn't know anything about it until now. Cute scrapbook page!

Mama Bear said...

So excited that you reached beyond your goal. I am so glad that he will know that people from all over care and wish him well. Princess is gorgeous!!!!

Amanda said...

YEAH!!! I love this victory in your life!!! I love how generous you were... and the generosity you get to pay forward.

Great job!
Blessings-
Amanda

Nancy said...

Your Scrap pages are incredible! How talented you are! So glad I found your blog!! Your little girl is amazing too! Thanks for sharing!
Nancy