Monday

Fifteen Months

Isabella,

Today you are 15 months old. Boy, are you FUN! You are friendly, outgoing, and social. You can pout with the best of 'em and put your head down when you don't get your way. You love to babble, babble, babble all day long. Your favorite word is "more", and your favorite song is Itsy, Bitsy Spider. You demand I sing it over and over to you in the car every morning when we drop your brothers off at school. When I look in the rear view mirror I can see your chubby, little spider fingers waving to me above your head. If I don't see your fingers requesting your favorite song you yell, "More! More!" to me until I start singing. When I can't sing another note, I tell YOU to sing Spiders. You wave your spider fingers up in the air and babble, babble, babble.

Here are a few pictures on your 15 month birthday. I love you, Bella-girl, and thank God for you every day!










14 comments:

Cheri said...

Stacy...I love how our girls dress even when going to the beach. They have great fashion sense, and Malae has the same skirt as Bella. I can't believe she's 15 months. She's so sweet...picture perfect. What blessings God has bestowed upon us! Cheri

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy~

Bella is gorgeous! It has been wonderful to watch her grow from a sweet little baby to a spunky toddler! Thank you for sharing! Happy 15 month birthday Isabella!


Love,
Gina

Candy said...

GREAT PICS GIRLY....HAPPY 15 months PRINCESSA BELLA!

demp5 said...

Sweet Bella,
You are getting so big, and your pictures are beautiful! I love it when your mommy tells us stories about your little personality. Gigi has been wearing some leggings lately so that she can crawl around at the ball fields. Riley, Brady, and Grace told her she looked pretty cute in them, but not as cute as Bella did in hers :)

Gail said...

A day late but
Happy 15 Months!!
The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Bobbi said...

15 months already? Where is the time going? What a beautiful girl. Love the dress. Girls are so fun to dress!!

The gFamily said...

Happy, Happy 15 Months Bella Girl! I love your princess tutu on the beach! BEAUTIFUL!!

Susie said...

Ms Bella, how you are thriving in the arms of your family. Its a joy to watch you grow. Stacy, the outfit is adorable and the pictures precious. Beautiful setting, beautiful girl. God's little princess. How wonderful it is to be a daughter of the King of Kings. Susie

Laurie said...

Just sooo beautiful! You gonna submit a picture for the Guatadopt Calendar? :)

Heidi said...

What an absolute cutie pie! I didn't realize she and Jake were so close in age. I'm so jealous you live by a beach.

Aileen said...

What a cutie! Ben loves Itsy Bitsy Spider too!

lisa kindred said...

Stacy...


What a beautiful little girl Bella is. God is so Big and so Good to bring our daughters home to us. What a blessing to see this precious angel in your family. I love her lil outfit. I would love to know where you got it as our Kella has a birthday shortly.

Blessings to you all! Lisa

Amanda said...

Precious!!!! Please kiss her gorgeous, smart, blessed little face. We miss you both!

Amanda and Gabi

David and Marianne said...

These are just the sweetest!!! Great background, beautiful dress and just a perfect little girl in the middle : )