Friday

For ME?


For me? Really!? I won an award? My luck certainly seems to be a changin. The lovely and talented Kim over at The Tremendous Adventures of Xochitl Clara gave me this suuweet award. It is my first blog award. I knew this whole blogging thing would pay off.

I am pretty sure that ET, E!, People and OK! will be standing outside my front door clamouring for some photos and an interview. (Which is pretty much why I have been holed up in my house - I need to wait for a good hair day.) I wish I had known that I was nominated so that I could have prepared a speech. This award did come with some rules attached:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.
There was also a questionnaire to fill out, but I'm being naughty and not doing it. Oooh, what a rebel! (I'm too lazy to read them anyways). I just thought I'd choose 7 "Brillante" bloggers and spread the love!

Seven bloggers? Really? I want to give it to everyone - narrowing it down is so hard! But there are fo sho some blogs that tickle my fancy and haven't been nominated yet. They make me smile. They fit the bill of BRILLANTE! (In alphabetical order...)

1. Bella
2. Faith
3. Gabi
4. Jayden
5. Lucia
6. Malaena-Sloan
7. Stella

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

You are toooo funny. I'm just sitting hear laughing at our post.

P.s. Thank you for awarding me the next recipent of the award. It is an honor and pleasure. Please, please no autographs

Heidi said...

Wow, that FFF can't be beat!

Sarah said...

OK.. couldn't comment on the FFF post, but that picture is just wrong... how did you ever get in??