Monday

Visit 5~ Day 3

Here are some highlight pics from Monday.





Southern hospitality in Central America!
I love this picture! Here is our group picture of Kirk, Bella and I with Meghan and her four awesome kids (See yesterday's post for her blog address). I'm still in awe how God has connected us!

I'll fill you in on a little secret... this baby LOVES to be naked! If she could go buck naked every minute of the day she would be beyond thrilled!


Bella admiring her new bunny pantuflas (slippers) from grandpa.


I called PGN today since it's a local call. We are still with the 1st reviewer. It kind of bummed us out considering how fast the outs were last week. We keep hoping and praying for our miracle.

Kirk and I found some verses last night that helped to keep our focus today. The verses come from Psalm 50:14,15 and 23. They say:

Make thankfulness your sacrifice to God. Then call on me when you are in trouble. But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me.

What this Psalm is saying is that the Israelites made a lot of sacrifices to the Lord, but they were forgetting to be THANKFUL. The Israelites were always complaining about their current situation, but forgot to be thankful to God for all that He had done for them. These verses have reminded me to be THANKFUL for all that the Lord has done for us and has provided for us. Having a thankful heart instead of a worried or complaining heart is what the Lord desires of me.

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

I just love all your pictures. I wish I could be there to met and hang out with you and Meghan. Enjoy your time. I f you see a little one that looks like Faith, give her a big smooch for me.

Anonymous said...

Stacy,

The pictures are amazing! I know I keep saying this, but your daughter is so gorgeous and happy. My goodness! Thank you for the scripture too. That is exactly what I needed this morning.

Praying for out,
Gina

demp5 said...

Bella has such a sparkle that shines in her pictures. You can see the happiness! Thank you for the verse - just exactly where my focus needs to be.
Meghan

Anonymous said...

Keep the pictures coming - LOVE every minute! :)

Joanna

Gail said...

I love Bella in all those bows!

I am amazed at all the wonderful people God has let me meet on this journey.

Gail

The gFamily said...

I love those verses and reminder to be thankful!! Lord, thank you for the time that Kirk and Stacy get to spend with Bella in Guatemala!

Hilarious that baby Bella likes to be naked! What a cutie!

Praying for miracles on a very quick PGN OUT!!

Amanda said...

My goodness she's sweet! You could probably just eat her up. Please give her a kiss for me. She's in my prayers every single day.

Amanda

Amanda said...

Stacy,
Gabi loves to be naked too. I have a million outfits for her and she prefers absolutely nothing!!! It's so funny how shameless they are this age. I love it.

Amanda