Tuesday

Longing For It

“It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want - oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!” ~Mark Twain


Oh, I so love that quote. I've got spring fever, and I've got it bad. Not exactly sure which part I'm longing for, but longing nonetheless! I feel a touch of spring in this March desktop... happy, bright colors with a few pretty flowers. If you'd like to add a little bit of spring to your desktop, clickety HERE.

8 comments:

Cheri said...

Stacy....Girl, I am right there with you!!! This a.m. it was 20 degrees with a 11 degree wind chill factor...bbbrrrr! Tomorrow is supposed to start a warm-up front and should be 60 or more Thursday! Hard on the sinuses!!!! Cheri
P.S. When you take your pics, do you know how to maunally set your camera or do you shoot everything on auto? I am working on learning and would like someone I could get input from!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sadly ohio wont get nice temps till may-june..I WANT IT BADDDDDD!

Hugs,Leslie

Heidi said...

Really cute desktop! And thanks for the collage tutorial, I'm definately going to try that out, I had been curious about how to do it!

jajbs said...

I am with you... SPRING can't get here fast enough for me!

Check my blog... I've given you a blogging award!!!

amanda

Cheri said...

Stacy....I have a Canon 40D and a Canon Rebel digital. I am just learning to shoot all manual. I am actually going to get a lesson from the photographer I modeled for when I was in H.S. this week. Photography has always been a hobby of mine. The Canon Rebel is a GREAT camera, and a GREAT place to start. Cheri

Michelle Riggs said...

You have the neatest blog. I love it.

Thank you so much for praying for my daughter, Abby.

Anonymous said...

What a great blog you have and you take AWESOME pictures! WOW! Just breath taking!

BlueCastle said...

Spring seems so far off. Every year about this time, I'm ready to give up hope. :) I'm so ready to open my windows and go barefoot again!