Things I'm thankful for this week:
1. Diet Coke + chocolate chip cookies = breakfast of champions
2. Old and new blogging friends
3. Today Luke starts 6th grade at a new school with all new friends- and he's totally OK with it.
4. Good friends who make me laugh hard
5. God totally provides for all our needs, and more.
What are YOU thankful for? Come on, snag the flower graphic above if you want and post a couple of things that you're thankul about this week. Play along, add your name to "Mr. Linky" and paste your blog post URL.
Now... for the MR. LINKY Thankful Thursday LINKING DIRECTIONS!! Go to your blog and click on the title of your Thankful Thursday post - your post URL will appear in the address bar in your browser and it will contain the exact link to your post! Simply highlight the address, right click, choose copy and then paste it in the "URL" spot in the Mister Linky - just under where you put your name (you can put your name and the name of your child/ren in the picture). Don't forget to click the "Enter" button and voila... you are linked (Thanks, Sarah, for the directions)!