Friday

Miss June

It's just a few more weeks until "Miss June's" birthday. Here's a sneak peak at one of her outfits. The birthday princess needs her options, you know!

In other news, Kirk took me to a bed and breakfast in Santa Barbara(http://www.simpsonhouseinn.com/) for my birthday. One word... GORGEOUS! My parents gave us a gift card for this B & B for Christmas 2006, and we still hadn't used it! Ya, I guess you could say we don't get away very much. We need to change that! I loved using the gift card... it felt like getting a mini vacation for FREE- which makes it feel even MORE fun! We took Isabella with us and the boys stayed with Grami and Grandpa. I'll post pictures later. I'm off to bed... nighty night!!!


9 comments:

Abby's mom - Pam :) said...

Love the "Miss June" birthday outfit.

Gail said...

The outfit is beautiful!!
Gail

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, Stacy. The BNB is gorgeous! I bet Bella Grace was the apple of many eyes! I love the outfit! So glad she is home for her First Birthday celebration!

Love,
Gina

Cheri said...

Stacy...I loved all your new pics. You and your beautiful daughter LOOK awesome together. I seem to be the only one that can't get a WELCOME HOME PARTY together! My girlfriends have offered but time seems to be going at a super fast pace. I think the lack of sleep has something to do with that!ha! I know you'll LOVE planning Bella's birthday party...her outfit is over-the-top! I so wish we could have met in Guatemala! God bless, Cheri

Anonymous said...

So, you've found Chasing Fireflies! Love that catalog. We'll have to send you the '4' shirt once Mads outgrows it! ;) Erin

Susie said...

Love the outfit!!!! Happy Birthday as well, so glad you had such a wonderful day. Blessings, Susie

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Love her outfit.....TOO CUTE!!!

Jaime said...

What a wonderful gift idea- thank goodness you used it before it expired!

Love the Miss June outfit!

Suzanne said...

Ok, so you are kinda pissing me off. Isabella is the cutest little dresser I know. I'm raking my brain on what I can dress Faith in for our meeting. Her wardrobe is not as cute as Isabellas. We need to shop with you guys.