Tuesday

Last Day Fostering in Antigua

Sunday, April 27th, 2008

Meghan and I went to brunch at Hotel Santo Domingo. It's such a beautiful place. The whole hotel was built around the ruins of an ancient monastery. There are flowers larger than my hand, rainbow-colored parrots in the trees, the smell of sweet, fresh tropical flowers in the air and soft music playing in the background. This hotel is located near the entrance of La Antigua, and is a great place to have lunch or just walk around.

I SO enjoyed my stay with you, Meghan! You treated Isabella and me like family, and we couldn't have had more fun! God bless you, and I'll talk to you soon!!

Here are a few pictures from brunch:







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am overjoyed for you and your family! Thank you Lord, for answered prayers!!

Love and Prayers,
Gina

Anonymous said...

Are you home now??? Oh Stacy - How glorious is our God???!!!!

I get to plan my drive down now sometime this summer to see that beautiful princess!

Love, Dayna